The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|“||A box of revolver rounds.
|“||A revolver round.
The box is branded as a product called Bullseye.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Since the revolver is lacking a speed loader mechanism, the character will load the bullets one-by-one.
- The rounds size are much smaller than the rifle ones and can be hard to find one on the ground.
- Dropped rounds appear as a box of rounds.
- Ammunition for the revolver is much more abundant than ammo for the rifle.
- The ammo's real life counterpart is the .32 S&W. which was manufactured in the 1880's.
|Cooking||Can opener • Cooking pot • Recycled can|
|Ice Fishing||Fishing tackle • Hook • Line|
|Lighting||Flare • Flashlight • Marine flare • Storm lantern • Torch|
|Mending||Quality tools • Rifle cleaning kit • Sewing kit • Simple tools • Whetstone|
|Sleep||Bear skin bedroll • Bedroll|
|Story||Jeremiah's knife • Scrap metal shard|
|Other||Charcoal • Mountaineering rope • Snare • Spray Paint|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.